Now in its sixth year, the IT Tralee Cantillon Conference has grown to become the premier tech conference in the South West.
Cantillon 2019 examined how raw data generated from online interactions can be used to establish cause, protect consumers’ information and predict future trends.
Focusing on the theme of ‘Data on the Edge’ Cantillon 2019 explored the concept of using data at the cutting edge of disruptive innovation and features a host of prominent speakers from Fexco, PFH Technology Group, HSBC, Netfeasa, PG&E USA, Deloitte, Alliance Bernstein, Cork Institute of Technology, Institute of Technology Tralee, and UCD, among others. Sessions on the day included:
· Insights on data trends shaping the global economy
· Giving predictive power to raw data
· Using data intelligently for financial planning
· How data can be used to inform product design and development
· IoT – Securing smart spaces and the edge through intelligent use of data
MC’d by science and technology broadcaster Jonathan McCrea Cantillon 2019 was one not to be missed.
A FORUM FOR FRESH THINKING
To find out more about IT Tralee Cantillon 2020, please fill in the form opposite and we'll get right back to you.